To celebrate the release of Roomr 4.0 on iOS, I’ve decided to drop the price to $0.99 (£0.79) from now, until the 14th of May.
Roomr 4 includes some improvements and new features.
- The UI has been updated so it’s cleaner and better organised.
- It’s now possible to browse the Address Lists (if you’re using Exchange 2013 or Office365).
- You can now search Global Address List.
- When creating bookings, you can invite people to the meetings.
- Browsing is now unlocked in the free version, so it’s easier to evaluate.
- When you’re looking at a shared calendar, you can view the details of appointments.
- Fixed lots of bugs around AutoDiscovery for Office365 and Exchange Online
In addition to adding features, I’ve also removed some. MobileIron AppConnect integration is no longer present and MDM configuration is no longer supported either. These two features were added to help make a sale to a large enterprise, which, unfortunately, never came to fruition.
The free version of Roomr now allows booking and browsing, without needing to upgrade. I hope these changes will make it easier for users to evaluate Roomr. The limit of one favourite will remain in place and QR scanning will still require the Pro version. The new Invitees feature in booking will also require the Pro upgrade.
I hope you will download it and try it out. If you’re already a Roomr user, I hope you like these changes!
You can download the free version of Roomr from here https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/roomr-check-meeting-room-availability/id722842404?ls=1&mt=8. This version offers an In-App purchase
You can download the Pro version from here https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/roomr-pro-check-meeting-room/id929725634?ls=1&mt=8